Have any pets?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Have any pets?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
dianacrane
[Avatar]
I used to have seven Beagles but re-homed five of them. Now I just have two aging Beagles named Copper and Baron. Baron has seizures and a blown out knee (three pills twice a day) and Copper is "slow". I love them so much, though. (all the others went to family members so I still get to see them fairly often). I am not looking forward to the day when Baron's seizures can't be controlled by meds and his knee causes him pain that meds can't handle.  
George51
[Avatar]
we have 4 two cats, and two dogs wee did have 4 and now we have 11 cats and three don't want any thing to do with me and two of the 11 have wormed their way into my heart now that I had to put my dog down because he got to old and he went blind and I didn't want to see him suffer any more  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:21

SamiiAssassin
[Avatar]
I've got three cats. They're almost 4 years old. Azad (male), Alanya (female) and Atakan (male). Without them I'd already be dead... So they literally saved my life! I love them more than anything or anyone in the world! <3  
star6moon
[Avatar]
I have about 20 cats. Not in the house. That would drive myself wacky. Would anyone know what happened to calender of the month for march?  
pups4sah
[Avatar]
Ihave 4 dogs 3 cockitials 2 parraketts and 1 grumpy parrot, love my pets.  
musical63
[Avatar]
gues we all really love our pets

slappysquirrel
[Avatar]
Have two cats. One about 2 years old, Former neighbor dumped her out. Also a very large six month old cat, who my husband found in the parkingl lot of a near by mall, when he was a kitten.  
Redd4lfe
[Avatar]
We now have 2 very old dogs. We promised to take care of them when my MIL was passing away. Well guess who is allerjgic? What would you do? The dogs are 12 and 10. We already lve them and they love us.  
Gramama46
[Avatar]
1 cat, Named Izzy but 0 Dogs 1only in 3rd Grade  
Gramama46
[Avatar]
Buyed Tank With Spike The rest of the Fish do not Love him But zebra does! Cheata, Nemo Zebra And 2 Little fish, Lemonade and Molly  
coleman19878
[Avatar]
doughnut40 wrote:Do you have any interesting pets? if so please post about them! We'd love to hear you funny stories!!!

i have a goofy story just picture thid siberian hushy and a mut 12 in high sort of long legged weiner dog but with a normal face.

the little one sits on her but with her paws on the husky's face licking him cleaning his white face all over , while he is sucking on her tags sitting there for a hour or more it's a site. it's one of you have to be there.

she bites his legs so he goes where ever she wants him to go she makes running leaps and jumps on his head. she puts her head in his mouth all the way and clean his teeth, crazy. louise coleman  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:14

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: