What is Your Favorite Television Show?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What is Your Favorite Television Show?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
GwenRedder
[Avatar]
Doctor Who. I started watching it when Jon Pertwee played the Doctor. David Tennant is my favourite though. And the Master played by John Simm is simply the sexiest character in the universe  
liana_rose
[Avatar]
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCIS Fav Show of all time and Tony DiNozzo my god!! my sexy, hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My second would probly have to be Doctor Who

Third?..... i dunno maybe the simpsons or modern family  
useame2
[Avatar]
sabrina the teenage witch  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Add Fawlty Towers to the list.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:46

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Babylon 5, especially the first series. Then King of the Hill and probably Frasier.

(It's funny that my top 3 shows are all American, while several of you are picking British classics that I watched as a teenager. I guess to achieve true cult status, it helps to come from abroad.)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:35

momaie
[Avatar]
I have to admit one of my all-time favourites is The Waltons...when I want to just sit and be quiet and think of simpler times, it just does it for me. Another new fav is The Big Bang Theory; since I am surrounded by a bunch of science and computer "nerds" in real life, it makes me laugh and I can So relate! As for my third, it's a toss-up between any of the British comedies! Keeping up Appearances, To the Manor Born, Vicar of Dibley and so many others...any of them will get me sitting down in front of the TV for a bit of relaxation and laughing...I guess I'm just a sucker for non-violent, family entertainment...  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Ah, To the Manor Born-loved that, i even named my MG Audrey after the character  
ladysitter
[Avatar]
Mine I would say is Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Cops...and my soap General Hospital, not into TV that much...I love playing games on the PC

cheekymo111858
[Avatar]
HARD ONE I mean i have loads and loads and loads and loads.......... i do like harry hills tv burb though!! x he he he xx secret obsession x ha ha ha x  
suan1
[Avatar]
I realy like Sonny With A Chance;SuiteLife On deck ;and Wizards of Waverly Place  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
Don't laugh at me but here are my favorites (some are kind of immature for my age LOL)!

1. Degrassi: The Next Generation
2. The First 48
3. iCarly
4. Keeping up with the Kardashians
5. Jersey Shore (I know, it gets old....)
and many, many more. I am addicted to TV LOL!  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
suan1 wrote:I realy like Sonny With A Chance;SuiteLife On deck ;and Wizards of Waverly Place

OH, I LOVE "WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE" TOO! It's funny! Do you like iCarly????  
suan1
[Avatar]
chloe4321 wrote:
suan1 wrote:I realy like Sonny With A Chance;SuiteLife On deck ;and Wizards of Waverly Place

OH, I LOVE "WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE" TOO! It's funny! Do you like iCarly????
yes!inewi was forgetting one  
elvis210
[Avatar]
1st tv show I like is NCIS!!! Can't wait till the one this week!!! The team might split up forever!!!
2nd tv show I like is either South Park/Family Guy!!!! I love Kenny but I love whenhe dies because Stan says "They killed Kenny!!" and Kyle says "You*********!!!"
Edited for language... Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:43

Martini_time
[Avatar]
Any of the Top Chef shows, Allstars is on right now.And the only other thing I watch is Project Runway.  
suan1
[Avatar]
right now i REALLYlike the show "Shake it UP"it is awesome  
Shadow-Dee
[Avatar]
This is a hard one, I use to watch so much tv lol. My top 3, even though I have so many more are Cosby Show, X-Files, and so you think you can dance which is tied with Joan of Arcadia, I was crushed when that show was cancelled.
My Fair Wedding, Chopped, Phineas and Ferb are right up there, oh and so is sponge bob square pants.  
iwinhoneybun
[Avatar]

favorite show:
1.man vs. food
2.my fair wedding
3.chopped
4.shake it up
5.i carly
6.hole in the wall  

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Sat, 19 Mar 2011 10:50

iwinhoneybun
[Avatar]
i love man vs.food and ghost adventures! i never ever missed one of their shows when one of those shows come on i give google eyes to the tv.and the man on ghost adventures i wish i had his job!!!  
mildred0088842
[Avatar]
my favorit show iz big mama because shes rude and funny oh yea my other favorit one is The Game its a bit about no i mean drama and relationship thats the emotins in the show but theres more probaly this :# and:$ if u kno wat it mean  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:44

stormy41
[Avatar]
well my favorites are flamigo road, project runway, top chef  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:35

Lawliette
[Avatar]
Criminal Minds....

They really need to release more than one ep a week!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 21 May 2011 18:25

mjremix123
[Avatar]
Eastendersis the best  
yvette456
[Avatar]
I extremely love GLEE ! To me, it's the only show that incorporates music, acting, and comedy ! Okay, I have a few others :
1. Glee
2. Degrassi (All)
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. Make It Or Break It
5. The Voice (a new talent show, different from American Idol)  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
I have so many favorite television shows of all time and the funny thing is that they are all so different. One of my favs. is watching re-runs of "The Sopranos" yet I also love watching old re-runs of "Little House on the Prairie". I also LOVE "The Brady Bunch", "The First 48", "The Breakout Kings (new show), "The Deadliest Catch", anything on Animal Planet (I love animals), "Two and a Half Men" (don't make fun of me LOL), that show about the producer of "Seinfeld" (the guy's name is Larry David?) on HBO, "America's Best Dance Crew" (I don't like the other shows like "Dancing w/ the Stars" and "American Idol" (SORRY ), and I also like "i Carly" (and I don't have kids LOL). I jiust have a VERY VERY diverse taste. These are just some of the ones that came to mind but there are many others. I admit to being a TVAHOLIC! That's all for now. I just love shows that make me either laugh, cry, and feel empathy. Oh, I also watch "Nancy Grace" regulary even though I can't stand her...
OH, and Lawliette, "CRIMINAL MINDS" is also a WONDERFULLY CLEVER show as well AND I FORGOT "FAMILY GUY"! That is one of the FUNNIEST shows EVER!
And "Sex and the City" is also on my top 10! I love that show. I have seen every episode at least three times LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I know I answered this question a few months ago but I forgot some of the other shows I like when I answered last...  

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:14

Lawliette
[Avatar]
Yea, Criminal Minds is awesome . Can't get enough of that show.
And family guys is....funny...
OK, no. Its not.
Its genius. I love that show!  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
Lawliette wrote:Yea, Criminal Minds is awesome . Can't get enough of that show.
And family guys is....funny...
OK, no. Its not.
Its genius. I love that show!

Glad u like those shows too You should check out "Breakout Kings" on A&E if you like "Criminal Minds". Also, "CSI: Special Victims Unit" is pretty good.  
melody19852
[Avatar]
charmed whos the boss lost in space land of the giants  
shabaturas
[Avatar]
oes anyone here like reality shows? I will admit the are my guilty pleasure  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
shabaturas wrote: oes anyone here like reality shows? I will admit the are my guilty pleasure

I'm not a really a great, big fan of Big Brother, but I watch it sometimes. I'm a fan of Survivor since the contestants their have to deal with nature itself and against each other. My favorite Survivor season would be, Survivor: Samoa since Russell H., the mastermind of tricks made it far in the game without getting caught and teaming up the Shannon/"Shambo" to find all the hidden immunity idols in case they were the ones being targeted. Monica was also a weak competitor in the season, but mad it far, amazingly.

I am a HUGE fangirl of America's Got Talent and The Amazing Race. America's Got Talent is an amazing show. They have comedians, magicians, singers from all ages, dancers, and as well as some variety acts. I also favorite the Amazing Race because the teams in the competition race around the world for one million dollars. My favorite teams from each season of The Amazing Race would be:

Nancy & Emily / season 1
Peggy & Claire / season 2
Teri & Ian / season 3
Jon & Al / season 4
Charla & Mirna / season 5
Meredith & Gretchen / season 6
Uchenna & Joyce / season 7
Gaghan Family / season 8 (Family Edition)
BJ & Tyler / season 9
Dustin & Kandice / season 10
Ronald & Christina / season 12
Toni & Dallas / season 13
Margie & Luke / season 14
Flight Time & Big Easy / season 15
Jody & Shannon / season 16
Gary & Mallory / season 17

wenny123
[Avatar]
I like jersey shore  
rockiit
[Avatar]
me to  
kaimana09
[Avatar]
I LIKE GLEE & SHAKE IT UP & MY BABYSITTER A VAMPIRE & KICK IT

Please don't shout...On the internet, typing in all capital letter is the equivalent of shouting and I'm sure you don't mean to shout at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you. Peggy, volunteer Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:24

ltlejess
[Avatar]
I love criminal minds, one life to live, storage wars, operation repo, and jersey shore (that show is hilarious)  
skip517
[Avatar]
Lawliette wrote:Criminal Minds....

They really need to release more than one ep a week!

Some actors quit TV because it is rlly hard work. More than 1 ep a week, esp of a show with disturbing subj matter would prolly kill a few of the regs. Do like the show tho.

Also In Plain Sight, esp Marshall Marshall. The gril is pretty kick **** 2.  
kakotu
[Avatar]
What a great question! There are 2 of us here-being a twin so our list is quite long! Actually have a lot of fav's .....just to name a few.......
-Criminal Minds
- Flashpoint
-Storage Wars
-Parenthood
-The Good Wife
-Hoarders
-Lie To Me
-Hawaii-5-O
-Prison Break -was an awesome show
-Shows on ID like true crime cases....
-Shows on HGTV like House Hunters, Property Virgins,,,,,
-Oldies like Little House....Prairie, The Waltons, Keeping Up Appearances... Fawlty Towers  
bingobabe4ever
[Avatar]
My Favorite Show Is Wizards of Waverly Place.
I like Justin Better Than Alex, Max, and Harper.
Brandie Goku  
smitty72
[Avatar]
SURVIVER
No need to shout at everyone! On the internet, typing in all capital letter is the equivalent of shouting and I'm sure you don't mean to shout at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Chatter Central Forum. Thank you. Dee, volunteer Moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:28

chloe4321
[Avatar]
I've answered before but my favorite new show is "CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM". That is such a funny show.  
Ireare
[Avatar]
Grey´s Anatomy.....always!!!!  
George51
[Avatar]
Dr. Who
Time tunnel
Sherch
NCIS DC. and LA.
Star Trek  
Faith_Lee
[Avatar]
I LOVE ANT FARM!!!!!
No need to shout! On the internet, typing in all capital letter is the equivalent of shouting or yelling... Dee, volunteer Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:00

donnanorman48
[Avatar]
i like all those old t v shows too like the brady bunch the monkeys
roy rogers the big valley bananza petticoat junckion green acres
csi mimmi law and order grays antantomy army wives
i could tell u more but thats it for now  
pamphilyaw
[Avatar]
Kitchen Nightmares.I love Gordan Ramsey  
maxrideroxs00
[Avatar]
Hands down, my favoriite TV show is Flashpoint. The plot line is based on the goings of the Canadian SRU, but if you are not a crime TV show fan, don't worry!! I, myself, didn't really like those types of shows, but Flashpoint has a perfect balance! It has a tiny bit of romance, action, suspense, and it is rare that there are any gory scenes. I absolutely LOVE this show!!  
xbostongalx
[Avatar]
My Favs are

All the Housewives New Jersey,OC< Atlanta,New York
Million dollar Match Maker
Jeff Lewis And Jenny interior Design
Million dollar Listing
I love watching Bravo tv lol
Tabitha takesover
Hardcore Pawn
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Adventures
Hells Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares
Big Brother
Resturant impossible
Cupcake Wars
Chopped
Top Chef
The Voice
The Kardashins

That is not all , I could go on but can't lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 26 Jun 2012 04:15

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
I found a new one: Metalocalypse! I'm crazy about Pickles.  
heat2495
[Avatar]
Oh My god my favourite is Pretty little liars!!!!!

I dont know maybe Bones they are both SOOOOOO good !

Ruby_57
[Avatar]
Criminal Minds....been watching for over a year and very addicted...  
sunnydayiwin
[Avatar]
So many great ones are gone or in rerun; Mash
I Love Lucy
Young & Restless
Joan Of arcadia ( Very Short Run) But great
Castle
The Middle
Dancing with the stars
Magnum P I
Jesse Stone
And now Dallas is back...just not the same.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: