Pahelika: Secret Legends: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Pahelika: Secret Legends
Forum Index » Game Discussions
rjtaba
[Avatar]
I just downloaded this game and tried to play but after it loads (which seems to take a long time), the minute I click anywhere on the screen to start playing the game stops completely and closes. I've looked all over the screen but there isn't any menu, start, options, or anything suggesting how to start.  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
I find this a very difficult game, almost impossible without the strategy guide  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:19

55anderson
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the freezing room where is the fire source?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:08

SFREDLAN
[Avatar]
IN THE ROOM WITH THE FIVE COLORED BRAZIERS, HOW DO I TAKE THE NAILS OUT OF THE CHEST - ALL THE TOOLS I HAVE DON'T WORK. IS THERE ANY SIGNIFICANCE TO THE BOARDED UP SHELVES, TEAK CHAIR, OR FARM IMPLEMENT BOX. THANKS A LOT.
Just a note about posting in all caps - On the internet whether it be in emails, instant messaging, newsgroups or forums like this one, typing in all caps indicates shouting. I know this situation is frustrating but I don't think you meant to shout at us...netiquette can be kind of tricky so just stick to regular sentence structure and you'll be fine. Dee, moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:29

yitters
[Avatar]
AnneiWin wrote:Have you played Pahelika: Secret Legends? Want to talk about how great a game it is? Need game tips? Here's where to discuss it!

I got down into the lab,now I need magic dust t0 read the sign. I can't find the dust , can anyone help me please?  
nickzack
[Avatar]
samaria05 wrote:thanks now im stuck on the bridge i dont know the order to put the 5 objects in??
Did you ever get the answer to this problem with the 5 items across the bridge? How are they placed? good game , challenging though  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:45

barbwonder
[Avatar]
I can't get my new shovel to work on the rubble outside the little door. I already have the knife and rope.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:01

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: