Treasures of Mystery Island : iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Treasures of Mystery Island
Forum Index » Game Discussions
ionia4
[Avatar]
I've received help from this forum, so, I'm coming back to see if anyone can help me with the amulet? I put it on the anvil and do the star game, and then nothing happens. It is stuck in that position. I"m almost done with the game and now am frustrated again. I'd like to get completed. I have figured the rest out, but am stumped on what is suppose to happen now . Thanks.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
ionia4 wrote:I've received help from this forum, so, I'm coming back to see if anyone can help me with the amulet? I put it on the anvil and do the star game, and then nothing happens. It is stuck in that position. I"m almost done with the game and now am frustrated again. I'd like to get completed. I have figured the rest out, but am stumped on what is suppose to happen now . Thanks.

How many star pics did you finish? There are 3 or 4, then it will say you now have a finished amulet. After you finish one pic, do not hit "done", let new ones load. ok? Hope this is what you were asking about. The finished amulet should go to your inventory.  
ionia4
[Avatar]
Thank you for this info, I wasn't waiting for the rest of the star pics to come in. I have almost finished the game now, with a lot of help in some places. Thanks.  
legfairy
[Avatar]
hi-We're stuck, please help. We're t the Ruins, Wrecked ship and deck. At the ruins we need 1 piece of the weight but have no idea where it is. We've already done the door with the beast and the moving rock statue thing. On the deck we need 1 piece of the painting and 1 item. I think we nee the weight for this. Onthe wrecked ship we need 1 item (i think it's the painting needs to go with the painting on the ground) But how do we find these last pices. HELP Thanks. Can't go any further.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
legfairy wrote:hi-We're stuck, please help. We're t the Ruins, Wrecked ship and deck. At the ruins we need 1 piece of the weight but have no idea where it is. We've already done the door with the beast and the moving rock statue thing. On the deck we need 1 piece of the painting and 1 item. I think we nee the weight for this. Onthe wrecked ship we need 1 item (i think it's the painting needs to go with the painting on the ground) But how do we find these last pices. HELP Thanks. Can't go any further.

If you have done the rotating rock statue correctly, the last piece of weight should be on top, you are almost there, go back to deck, then wreck-good luck  
legfairy
[Avatar]
thanks, but when you get the sticks for the door do you get the piece of the weight? Or is a separate time, cause I've gotten the sticks to bar the door but I still need one piece of the weight. I have tried the pillars over and over. Can u help?  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
When you got the sticks, did you place them on cave and then play mini-game? After you do that, rotate the stones on the pillar until the last piece of the weight appears on top of the pillar, good luck  
legfairy
[Avatar]
thank-you I finally got the rotating rock statue, but now I;m stuck on the next chapter.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
It never ends, does it. This is one of my favorite games, so don't be shy about asking-what exactly are you stuck on?  
jmbramer
[Avatar]
Hoping someone out there can help me. I am stuck in the artist sudio with the hammer and amulet in my inventory. I have wacked away at the horse and think all the pieces are knocked off. I keep trying but can't go any further. At the stone querry the same pieces appear in the inventory but when I place the amulet on the anvil nothing happens. Any suggestions??  
majorogo
[Avatar]
HELP! can anyone PLS give me the code number for the safe ?? ! cannot find them!!HELP PLS!!  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
majorogo wrote:HELP! can anyone PLS give me the code number for the safe ?? ! cannot find them!!HELP PLS!!

Have you placed the four templates and gotten the numbers?  
majorogo
[Avatar]
I tried but can't seem to ,get the numbers!! PLS HELP!!  
bookie2000
[Avatar]
hello, any one at the dungeon and the keeper yet  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
bookie2000 wrote:hello, any one at the dungeon and the keeper yet

Many of us have finished this game so can probably help. What is your question? The dungeon and keeper are in different chapters by the way.  
bookie2000
[Avatar]
okay at the artist what do you do with the hammer? and where does the green emlet go? i've hit that horse about a thousand times  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:03

rjtaba
[Avatar]
bookie2000 wrote:okay at the artist what do you do with the hammer? and where does the green emlet go?

You use the hammer on the horse statue to knock off pieces that don't belong. I don't know what an emlet is.  
bookie2000
[Avatar]
okay can anyone tell me what goes with the ironhorse metal like thing or what goes with the statue with the hole in it. nothing is happening with anything I use. I have a hammer and a stone left to use  
bookie2000
[Avatar]
TO All those who are wondering what to do when you get to the horse just keep on hitting him upside the head after you break off all the wings and things that don't belongI. I finished the game.

thanks  
christieanne
[Avatar]
I'm stuck in treasure cave. It says I still need use 2 items, have used and found all items. although it's still hanging on to wrench from eariler level. what can I do?  
CyberBrenda
[Avatar]
I'm stuck in Art Studio with hammer and green stone. I hit the horse, it should be dead by now. One horn still on back side of head and can't get it off. Nothing works with the Keeper or the Stone Quarry. At the Quarry, the anvil glows, but nothing works on it. What am I missing?  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
CyberBrenda wrote:I'm stuck in Art Studio with hammer and green stone. I hit the horse, it should be dead by now. One horn still on back side of head and can't get it off. Nothing works with the Keeper or the Stone Quarry. At the Quarry, the anvil glows, but nothing works on it. What am I missing?

I don't think you can progress until you finish the horse (haven't played this game in awhile so could be wrong). Keep hitting it on the head until the horn breaks off. I know that's not much help but all I can say.  
aplusdesigners
[Avatar]
My daughter is playing and she has the head for the totem but cant seem to get it on the totem. can you provide any assistance to us?  
grammie007
[Avatar]
I just started playing the game. I am stuck at the place with the road signs . What do you do with the stone with the red dots  
grammie007
[Avatar]
I need help. stuck on the mouse maze. Cant get it. getting annoying. No matter how I try I cant get it.  
tbaggs1
[Avatar]
Joanietreb Hello are you still playing this game Im stuck on the stone with red dots what is suppose to happen there  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Ok, red dots follow the general directions of the arrows. Start on the bottom left side, go right, and end at top left side. So push the red dots to follow the pattern of the arrows, ok?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:53

joanietreb
[Avatar]
grammie007 wrote:I need help. stuck on the mouse maze. Cant get it. getting annoying. No matter how I try I cant get it.

try working backwards  
tbaggs1
[Avatar]
Thanks joanietreb that was a great help. the goblet goes in the treasure chest but I can`t find the bottom of it and that round item looks like it needs a key. Did I miss something. The red dots worked fine. How do I use the hammer. I stopped this game for a couple weeks came back and I was going along fine and now i'm stuck again.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
tbaggs1 wrote:Thanks joanietreb that was a great help. the goblet goes in the treasure chest but I can`t find the bottom of it and that round item looks like it needs a key. Did I miss something. The red dots worked fine. How do I use the hammer. I stopped this game for a couple weeks came back and I was going along fine and now i'm stuck again.

You are almost finished with this level - i think the round thing is a shield, that goes next to the other one at the waterfalls. When you place the last item there, (did you put the square tile in the rock?) the vines will open at lower left to reveal a secret door that can be smashed open, so hit it to get your goblet piece. Now i'm going to replay the next level in anticipation of any questions you may have. It has been fun playing it with you  
chris3511
[Avatar]
i'm stuck on the mosaic tile part its in the treasure room is there some way where that i can look to see what the pic is suppose to look like if its the one that was on the front to start with i forget what it looks like since i cut the cord and the medallion felll  
Susweka
[Avatar]

treasures of Mystery I sland Bundle~i'm stuck on all 3 in different places~Ghost shiip~~where do i find mushrooms??? Gates of Fate~how do i start th underwater mechanism?? joanie, my sweet, any ideas????  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Okey dokey Annie, going to play Ghost Ship now to refresh my alleged memory  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Pretty sure you have found the mushrooms at the bridge by now. The one in the crook of the tree is the most difficult to see.  
pltwoody
[Avatar]
I'm stuck in the treasure cave.......Any hints for the mosaic tile...
Please help  
FreidaCarol
[Avatar]
I am past the mouse and cheese part but am stuck on the rock in the bucket part. I'm supposed to clear the floor below the bucket but have nothing in my inv entory left except a pirate flag and some rocks. Neither of these work and I am pretty sure that is where I will receive the last piece of my card (the queen)]

FreidaCarol
[Avatar]
pltwoody wrote:I'm stuck in the treasure cave.......Any hints for the mosaic tile...
Please help

Look on the floor just below the tile area and you will find the missing tile. Place it on the tile grid, then arrange the tiles to form the picture. When done the center pops open and you receive a piece needed to finish off another piece in you looking deck.

FreidaCarol
[Avatar]
FreidaCarol wrote:I am past the mouse and cheese part but am stuck on the rock in the bucket part. I'm supposed to clear the floor below the bucket but have nothing in my inv entory left except a pirate flag and some rocks. Neither of these work and I am pretty sure that is where I will receive the last piece of my card (the queen)]
never mind, I figured it out  
jevans2
[Avatar]
i need help in the warehouse with the mouse and cheese  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: