Ghost Encounters: Deadwood (standard) & Ghost Encounters: Deadwood - Reloaded: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Ghost Encounters: Deadwood (standard) & Ghost Encounters: Deadwood - Reloaded
Forum Index » Game Discussions
witchstar1
[Avatar]
Lupoco wrote:I am at the alter with the candle I put the hat and the whiskey but and stucknow. Please help
help got the curse whisky hat havent a clue what to do from hear  
bobbierich44
[Avatar]
Question for those who have completed the game where did you find all of Blackjacks bones I was able to find 4 out of the 6 once I have found all six bones I can complete the game. It is true you are drawn into this game, just to find out how it ends. Replaying gaming just to make sure I didn't miss anything....  
sasasiu
[Avatar]
Where is the hook?  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Lindy1946 wrote:how do you get the rock by the train station

Here's a hint: If you're trying to get the rock on the ground by the corner of the train station, that's the wrong rock. That's not really a rock, anyway, but a piece of the flagstone walkway around the train station.

If you're trying to figure out where the train station is (I don't think it's labeled), you need to go through the sheriff's office and move something out of the way to get there. Also, it is a standalone building with a clock above the door. The rock is in that area, but it's not the loose flagstone which is a lot more obvious than the rock.

For a real explanation, drag your mouse over the area between this line and the "Hope that helps!" line below to reveal the spoiler I've hidden as white font text:

The rock is by the poster of Blackjack that is posted on the train station. Zoom in on the poster, and while you can't get under the poster yet, there is a rock over to the left. Just pick it up.

Hope that helps!

okwoof wrote:Where is the undertaker? Both Sheriff and Undertaker doors won't open (really? both? sounds to me like the sheriff's door is a glitch)until undertaker's soul is satisfied.... OK... where is he?

Lindy1946 told you how to find the undertaker so I won't repeat it. I'm not sure where you are, other than stuck, so I'll ask you some questions. Have you found (and possibly used) a full bucket of water yet? If not, keep playing, you have quite a few steps to go yet. Once you are in the Undertaker's office, it gets easier to get into the Sheriff's office. For really specific step by step instructions, I'd need to replay the game.

After glancing over the questions here, I'm going to record where I find the bones as I find them, and maybe I can help others who are stuck on that part. Or maybe I'll be stuck myself. I think I'm about half way through the game, maybe a bit more.

Edited to Add: Finished the game, and it's a pretty good one.
bobbierich44 wrote:Question for those who have completed the game where did you find all of Blackjacks bones I was able to find 4 out of the 6 once I have found all six bones I can complete the game. It is true you are drawn into this game, just to find out how it ends. Replaying gaming just to make sure I didn't miss anything....

Here is a list of where I found the bones. Again, I've put this spoiler in white colored text, so you need to drag your mouse over it to see.

1. Outside the undertaker's office
2. Next to the library (behind the sheriff's office)
3. Outside the mine
4. By the gallows where the Sheriff was hung
5. Near the well in the cemetery
6. In the secret tomb
Bonus hint: None of them are in the big Pile O' Bones at the crossroads outside the mayor's house

All the bones have a vulture on top of them, scare the vulture away and collect the bone. Some of these may not show up until you have completed other tasks, I don't know. That's the order I found them in.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 1 Dec 2013 14:05

birdbobby@ff
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the conservatory I cannot get the belt . How do I get it.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
birdbobby@ff wrote:I am stuck in the conservatory I cannot get the belt . How do I get it.

I think what you are calling the conservatory, I called the summerhouse, but I think you're right about what it is. It would be convenient for discussion if the game actually named these places.

Anyway, I don't remember a belt, but am planning on replaying the game soon. I know you need a ladder in that area (there's something on the roof). Not much help, huh?  
gloriajmc
[Avatar]
I cannot find the hooks to hang the torn peices of paper on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
gloriajmc wrote:I cannot find the hooks to hang the torn peices of paper on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

It's been a while but I think you hang them on the safe in the bedroom, or by the fireplace in the same room. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I didn't save the game as I went along.  
gloriajmc
[Avatar]
Thanks Griddlebone. That was it!

gloriajmc
[Avatar]
Now where do I find the shovel to bury the coffin?

gloriajmc
[Avatar]
I found the shovel.

judy3351
[Avatar]
where is the wood pile to chop up pleaase?

jennifer230
[Avatar]
where is the key to the gate on the couch? cant find it  
tinkertoy60
[Avatar]
does anybody know where the shovel is to bury the coffin  
cjronn
[Avatar]
Where do I find the pocketwatch?found it!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 24 Jan 2016 03:52

Jailsie
[Avatar]
Playing Deadwood reloaded and having got the clock hands for the station clock am unable to continure as I don't have the pocked watch. Checking with a walkthrough site it was supposed to be obtained in the mail-box outside the saloon at the start of the game. It was not there. Has anyone else encountered this and if so how do you overcome the discrepancy?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: