Avalon: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Avalon
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Have you played Avalon yet? It's kinda like Virtual Villagers, but with Fairies. Here's the place to talk about it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:14

aliciamq
[Avatar]
I need help with it. I have no idea how to dig the reward out of the rabbit hole. I have discovered 9/12 and don't know what to do next.

The tutorial in this game is terrible!  
knobbysmoo
[Avatar]
Agree. No clue what to do next. Anyone ave any idea if there is a place online to find out more information?  
flaxin1
[Avatar]
which are you missing? I know you have to heal the rabbit with enchanters after you get the heal spell from the book that was by the beetle. Heal the tree, and study the mushroom plant to illuminate the book, so you can get levitate. Just try and look at everything, and study with the right color fairies. I usually try to put two fairies and then my queen on each thing I have to study. I have 18 fairies right now and I'm going on to the next area on the island.

Hope all goes well for you! Good luck!!  
aliciamq
[Avatar]
Flaxin thank you! I have done everything you said, except train 18 faires. Maybe that is my problem.. Congrats on getting to level 2!

On the achievments screen, I have everything but the last 3. I have no idea how to dig the reward out of the rabbit hole. When I try to put faieries on it they ignore me. I'm also frustrated because nothing else is marked..i.e. fungus on the tree, its dirty here, you need a new kind of magic for this.

I did look online for a walk through last night and found nothing.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Bah! I was just getting into the game when my trial time ended!

I'm tapped out this month, so I have to wait till the first of the month to buy the game.

bookscrazy
[Avatar]
How do you train enchanters??  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Help! My fairies keep poofing on me! I think they're starving to death, but I don't know how to tell them to eat.

To train enchanters, put baby fairies on an enchanting task.

hessss
[Avatar]
Let them collect food, and if it's good, you see the number of food shrink slowly.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
They quit poofing on me. I think maybe they were old fairies that managed to hold on for the 2 weeks it took me to buy the game and get back to them. I've now finished the game, woot!

007ofnine
[Avatar]
aliciamq wrote:Flaxin thank you! I have done everything you said, except train 18 faires. Maybe that is my problem.. Congrats on getting to level 2!

On the achievments screen, I have everything but the last 3. I have no idea how to dig the reward out of the rabbit hole. When I try to put faieries on it they ignore me. I'm also frustrated because nothing else is marked..i.e. fungus on the tree, its dirty here, you need a new kind of magic for this.

I did look online for a walk through last night and found nothing.

Dunno if you've solved this on your own, but I'll post anyway. Maybe someone else is having this problem too.

If it says you need a new kind of magic, that means you need to research and read another of the magic books. You're likely missing the one under the food bin. It's too dark under there to read; you need to find a way to light that area.

Spoiler: Highlight below to see.
Use the mushrooms next to the food bin. Research first, then enchant. You need the Light spell first, though.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:21

007ofnine
[Avatar]
In general, my suggestion is to research and read the books first. There are 3 per level, and you'll need all the spells at least once. It's much easier to get stuff done when you already have the spells you need! Some books start out inaccessable at first; you need to figure out how to get at them.

If you don't mind waiting a bit, you can get by with 12 or so fairies. Pollen is a finite resourse, so you need to use it wisely. I start out a colony with 3 on food, 2 on magic, and 1 on pollen (yes, one needs to be made right away). I shut down the game and come back later. By that time, they've built up a good supply of all three resources, and become Gathers. I play the mini-games to tune up their performances, and move fairies around to keep the resources coming at the right rate. About this time I have enough resources that I can afford to make some Researchers. I make 2 total of them, cos at some point they run out of stuff to research, and I don't want too many Researchers trying to do the heavy lifting the Gatherers should be doing. I stay logged on long enough to make sure the babies become Researchers and don't wander off and become Gatherers. Then I log off again, come back and give the Researchers their next task. When I need some enchanting done, I make and train 2 total Enchanters. Again, I hang around to make sure they don't wander off. Sometimes they finish a task fast enough that I don't need to log off between time.

I can afford to pull Gatherers off gathering duty for clean-up chores, cos my food and potions are in the thousand range and I can afford to burn through them. The fairies panic though, and have to be watched or they'll all go off gathering when they should be researching or enchanting. Dumb fairies!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:41

diamondricka
[Avatar]
I have knw clue on what to do next n avalon. I have 19 fairies and all my food and magic are in the thousands. i keep getting more pollen so thats not a problem. My fairies are aging good but i dont knw what 2 do nxt. I have 9 of the 12 things needed and it seem the game is at a stand still. I need help on what to do nxt? i did the rabbit and the beetle and the flower and the plant i playd all the minigames over and over and yes i have cleaned the rocks and tree. i read all the books and still im stuck on what 2 do nxt. PLEASE HELP ME? I would like to see the nxt levels be4 my baby born. Thank you  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:53

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Read all the hints in this thread, I'm sure there's something there that will help you.

meriam81
[Avatar]
Hi there I'm hoping someone can help me. I am in the Water March (level 3). I only found and researched 2 books. I can't figure out where the third one is and can't finished the discoveries. I have already finished 7, but the remaining ones keep telling me I need a different kind of magic. I have a population of 14 and the resources are above 10000. What step do I take next? where is the third book? Please  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:30

meriam81
[Avatar]
Hi there again. I found it, so thanks anyway. And for anyone else who has a problem finding it, its located 2 and a half inches below the one on the top branch. It is hidden by the leaves so keep hovering your mouse untill you see the lighted ring. Bye for now.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: