Best Looking Men Ever : iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Best Looking Men Ever
Forum Index » Chatter Central
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
Ladies, I am interested in knowing who you think some of the sexiest man ever are. They dont have to be present day men, could be old school or classicallly good looking men. Your spouse or your boyfirend are fine answers, but I'm really talking about men who are public figures I'm interested in knowing who we find attractive and why.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Rock Hudson: hunky but perfectly groomed. Or men with very chiselled faces and magnetic eyes, like Jude Law.  
kblue56
[Avatar]
George Clooney. Tom Selleck. Mark Harmon  
elizad1
[Avatar]
George Clooney, definitly George Clooney  
carmie123
[Avatar]
Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Tim Skold. I think he's the perfect combination of pretty and handsome. Marilyn Manson. Ginger Fish. Joey Jordinson.
John 5. John Rox. Peter Steele. Blackie Lawless. Ramon Tikaram. Herve Villechaize. Haze Lee Finn...and of course, Zim Zum. He's absolutely adorable. <3  
Martini_time
[Avatar]
Denzel Washington for sure!  
dfraello
[Avatar]
My fiancee likes Anderson Cooper. LOL I think he's a charmer myself. She also likes Ewan Mcgregor?? Why did I answer this question LOL  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
Thanks dfraelllo, all opinions are welcome. Your fiancee has good taste!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Yeah, Denzel is beautiful!  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
I agree with alot of the others who posted. In addition, I am partial to Clive Owen and Shemar Moore.  
springmist775
[Avatar]
i say johnny depp  
carmie123
[Avatar]
sheesh! I almost forgot!! William Fichtner...what a hottie, too!  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
Forgot to add my own faves, Carter Oosterhouse from Trading Spaces, tall dark and handsome with a great sense of humor. Gotta love that. And JFK, Jr had the well chiseled, all American boy next door, with a gleam in his eye look, that to me is irresistible.  
krustyklown
[Avatar]
i thought it was me! hehe

i'm not gay.... but i always thought matt damon was a good looking kid!  
Martini_time
[Avatar]
Forgot to add The Rock...love him too.  
game-gal1
[Avatar]
I always thought Sean Connerry is an extremely handsome & sexy older man....Johnny Depp is also handsome..i have too many favs to list LOL  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Sean Connery is very good looking, how could I forget him? Phil Lewis from LA Guns. Slash. Dave Vanian. Twiggy Ramirez. Daisy Berkowitz. Jimmi Saint James...and early 1970s era Keith Richards/Mick Jagger.  
suan1
[Avatar]
Josh Turner.He is SO hot and he has an awesome voice.Brad Paisly,and Tim McGraw  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Steve Vai. Joey Tempest. Adam Beach. Michael Greyeyes. Ryan Rajendro Black. Tommy Lee (mid 80s era), Nikki Sixx. Adrian Vanderberg. Michael Schenker. Wolf Hoffmann. Matthias Jabs. There's something about Rob Zombie that I LOVE.  
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
Hmmm... well, the first guys that came to mind (in no particular order) are...

Johnny Depp, Sean Connery (just keeps getting better with age), Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen (in Lord of the Rings) , Eric Dane (from Greys Anatomy), George Clooney, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer (from White Collar), Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural). I've always had a thing for a guy a great smile & a strong jaw ... bad boys that are a little rough around the edges aren't all bad

deliagg123
[Avatar]
Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaghey, Vin Diesel  
elizad1
[Avatar]
i want to add rugged, big smiles mike rowe. he does the show dirty jobs and commercials. he makes my heart go pitty pat!  
joannchacon
[Avatar]
STEVIE WONDER sweet songs all the time singing to u and a loving hands on gentleman, full of humor and sweet charm. his words tell volumes about his soul. #1 with out a dought Jo Ann smiles

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 26 Feb 2011 00:59

l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
I just watched Nicholas Cage in the Sorcerers Apprentice... just wondering what you ladies think of him?

I'm not sure why I find him attractive, but I do... my sister calls it the "Nicolas Cage effect" He may not be the best looking man around , bit there is something very attractive about him though we can't put our finger on just what it is. SO... does he have that effect on any of you?  
notjusthank
[Avatar]
Notjusthank (check out the profile shot) ...... and modest ... what a guy.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
notjusthank wrote:Notjusthank (check out the profile shot) ...... and modest ... what a guy.

Even though he's taken, my vote goes to the stud muffin  
carmie123
[Avatar]
Dave Navarro  
stella_99
[Avatar]
The first name that came to my mind was Clark Gable. The first time I ever saw him was in Gone with the Wind and I immediately thought he was so charming and very sexy. Other men from the past that came to my mind are Cary Grant, Elvis, and James Dean. Present day I would say Christian Bale, Jason Statham, Matt Boomer, James McAvoy, William Levy, and Eduardo Verastegui. The last two names may not be familiar, but those two men are very hot just google their names to see their pictures. They are both actors that have done Mexican soaps. William used to be a model and you can see Eduardo in the movie Bella. I just have to say that they are both very yummy. Well all the men I've mentioned are very yummy in their own ways.  
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
well... William Levy's not my kind of guy... but Eduardo Verastegui certainly is. He's georgous!  
trickyricky
[Avatar]
I am not gay either, but I can tell you who my girlfriend likes besides me...the blonde haired dude on Supernatural...dont know this name.  
joannchacon
[Avatar]
Looks are in the eyes of the beholder stevie wonder, just one day baking for him and he signing u his sweet lyrics ooh sigh he is beyand handsome. ok if it only on looks clark gable (i agree with other post above) wowie good luck gal how long are we hahahehe gonna drool we or me sorry wanna see ur pics no pressure bitemegal i couldnt stand the pressure. just joking thank u for the great forum and best looking men theme thats a hard subject !! Jo Annc u soon  
notjusthank
[Avatar]
thanks joannie. .......let's see that adds up to .........one vote. at least i'm still in contention.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 25 May 2011 20:48

bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
I want to thank ev1 for their comments and great ideas on this thread. I used some of these suggestions to build an art gallery of gorgeous men on my 23rd floor. Plz come visit. Couldnt get ev1's favs in 1 room, but did my best. Am still open to suggestions and ideas!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:35

notjusthank
[Avatar]
so i wonder if i made it to the 23rd floor?  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
Workin on it Hank! Wouldnt be complete w/out you!  
awota
[Avatar]
Gregory Peck...
Pierce Brosnan,Jack Scalia,Richard Gere...
and..ROBERT REDFORD all the time my favorite!!  
Martini_time
[Avatar]
Billy Ray Cyrus...love a good mullet!  
Lawliette
[Avatar]
#1, Currently, is Jared Padalecki *droools*

Also, Brandon Boyd, Johnny Depp, Dwayne Johnson, and many others...  
emcall
[Avatar]
Simon Baker (The Guardian and The Mentalist)
And, of course, our very own resident stud muffin, NJH.
I just found this thread tonight, so my post is late....but none-the-less important.  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
I agree with Lawliette about Jared Padalecki, but there is something crazy sexy about Jensen Ackles too, in my book anyway.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
carmie123 wrote:Dave Navarro

YES!!! One thousand times: YES!!! Beautiful man. <3  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Sean Paul. There's something about him. Adam Ant. Anders Odden. I love Seth Green, too. Mana Sama. Yoshiki. Piggy D...and did I mention my favorite musician of all time: Zim Zum. He's PERFECT, without a flaw, like a black lily. <3 He makes all the other men that I mentioned look like anteaters. lol j/k, they're all fine, too. xD  
musical63
[Avatar]
david tennant,john barrowman,matt smith and arthur darvill.for those who are not in the loop .in order of name listed above tennant played the 10th doctor from doctor who,barrowman played captain jack harkness from doctor who and torchwood,matt smith is the 11th and current doctor who actor and darvill plays rory williams
in the current doctor who series he is married to amy pond they booth are the doctors current traveling companions.
new season of torchwood starts july 8th on starz
what do you think  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 25 May 2011 23:42

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
musical63 wrote:david tennant,john barrowman,matt smith and arthur darvill.for those who are not in the loop .in order of name listed above tennant played the 10th doctor from doctor who,barrowman played captain jack harkness from doctor who and torchwood,matt smith is the 11th and current doctor who actor and darvill plays rory williams
in the current doctor who series he is married to amy pond they booth are the doctors current traveling companions.
what do you think

I think that I'll have to check out Dr. Who. I haven't seen it since I was a kid. When you said David Tennant, I thought that you meant Neil Tennant. I tend to get the two of them switched around.  
evilangel217
[Avatar]
musical63 wrote:david tennant,john barrowman,matt smith and arthur darvill.for those who are not in the loop .in order of name listed above tennant played the 10th doctor from doctor who,barrowman played captain jack harkness from doctor who and torchwood,matt smith is the 11th and current doctor who actor and darvill plays rory williams
what do you think

most definitely all of those...even though barrowman is gay and has a partner. still very sext lol  
springmist775
[Avatar]
carmie123 wrote:Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!
i aggree alno geroge cloony and he guy from the phamton of the opera  
SnowBunny16
[Avatar]
Robert Wagner  
mandi1966
[Avatar]
johnny depp jake gylenhaal n leonardo diacprio yum lol

notjusthank
[Avatar]