Dying for Daylight: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Dying for Daylight
Forum Index » Game Discussions
pmerideth1
[Avatar]
Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and inspiration for HBO's hit series True Blood, invites you to be the Vampire. Embark on a darkly humorous journey across New Orleans in an epic hunt to find a legendary sun potion. Join Dahlia as you are led into a dark world of an avant-garde circus troupe where you must track down its scattered vampire members. Interact with eccentric characters that go bump in the night...at least for now. Uncover hidden clues, solve original puzzles, gather ingredients, and stay one step ahead of an ancient and rival sect of vampires determined to procure the sun potion for themselves - at any cost. Explore this original vampire tale where every vampire will have their day.

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 3/12/20211

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:33

19mclam
[Avatar]
this game is fun

cwood460
[Avatar]
I'm stuck at the mechanical heart potion. I can't find an empty vial and it won't let me use the vial I've got. No other area is active. I can't find the spring to lower the boat. Please help. cwood460  
bingham115
[Avatar]
I had trouble with that pard cwood460 also. I think I tapped around the inside of the robot and it began playing a recording and used up all the juice in the vial inserted in her. Then you can take it out and go refill it. Put it back in to listen to the rest of the recording and tap her when you're done because you don't want anyone else to hear it. The spring will pop out then  
mirabeauro
[Avatar]
I supposed won the ring when I beat the guillotine game, but locate it.  
Reddlass09
[Avatar]
Im stuck on how to get rid of the scarabs and get the ring. Plus finging the code for 100 dormant street. I'm at a stand still, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. Can anyone help me

psyop1
[Avatar]
Dying for Daylight
How do you separate the Pirate from the Parrot? No clues, No Hints. To get to the next problem, this problem has to be solved. Thabks for your help.  
psyop1
[Avatar]
Reddlass09 wrote:Im stuck on how to get rid of the scarabs and get the ring. Plus finging the code for 100 dormant street. I'm at a stand still, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. Can anyone help me

you need to get the circus, from the other area, put it on the table and open it, you should have already found the record, when played the scarabs will go to the circus, and you can get the ring  
Reddlass09
[Avatar]
psyop1 wrote:Dying for Daylight
How do you separate the Pirate from the Parrot? No clues, No Hints. To get to the next problem, this problem has to be solved. Thabks for your help.

You have to hit the 'to go" window to get black jack back then go inside and put the blood thinner in his drink, when he go to bathroom go back outside and talk to the parrot.

Reddlass09
[Avatar]
psyop1 wrote:
Reddlass09 wrote:Im stuck on how to get rid of the scarabs and get the ring. Plus finging the code for 100 dormant street. I'm at a stand still, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. Can anyone help me

you need to get the circus, from the other area, put it on the table and open it, you should have already found the record, when played the scarabs will go to the circus, and you can get the ring

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.  
Reddlass09
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on getting to talk to estrella. I got the hat gave the parrot the red scarf, got the password, the boat keeps saying they are looking the other way and wont talk to me. Hat is still in inventory and i cant seem to use it. I must be doing something wrong. parrot won't talk anymore.
I just realized what i didn't do and that was pick up the beige flag from machine. Silly me. Ty anyway guys. This was a great game. Looking forward to part II

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:43

Reddlass09
[Avatar]
mirabeauro wrote:I supposed won the ring when I beat the guillotine game, but locate it.

You have click on scarabs in mustys house, click on the latch then activate the record the scarabs play in circus and you can get the ring  
raven5890
[Avatar]
When talking to Estrella there is one more hint you need to get from Polly. The password. Polly wants a red scarf.  
shirl150
[Avatar]
I'm Stuck already, and I just started the game! How do I get the nurse's uninform on her to fool the camera. I went back to the theater Booth and the place where I can change her clothes.. Then when I go back to the blood bank, the camera shows that she still have on the same black outfit. Someone help,please  
squirt49
[Avatar]
Put the nurse outfit on maniquin... then click it so its in your inventory...back to back then put it on yourself when your on camera.  
madison2006
[Avatar]
Where do I get the $5 to put in the machine in the very beginning?  
George51
[Avatar]
how do I get rid of the Garlic from the door and how do I get past the Cobra at the gate and whrer is the secret entrabce at  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:01

marshaparker
[Avatar]
Can anyone help me figure out what to do in Blood Bank Alley? I like the game but am stuck.

cltncblond
[Avatar]
Where can I find a bone for the dog at??  
CharlotteZimmerman
[Avatar]
By the rats gnawing on the bone.  
doopydop55
[Avatar]
where is the red scarf? got the hat and the flag thanks for the tip finish the game  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 24 May 2012 19:31

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I'll give you a hint: The scarf is clothing. Where did you get clothing previously in the game? (i.e. the nurse's outfit) You'll need to use the map (click on the compass to access it) to get back to New Orleans.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 22 May 2012 07:23

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
lilymack wrote:could someone tell me when the second dying for daylight is coming out or is now thanks.

I copied this over from a second post on this topic.

That was my first question immediately upon finishing this game. But the game came out a few years ago (released on iWin in 2011) and I haven't been able to find even the smallest hint of either a new game in the works or any buzz. I came to the conclusion that the game probably didn't generate enough income for a second version. That's happened before to other game series... they end in "to be continued" but the sequel never happens. Hey, I hope I'm wrong, I really enjoyed this game!  
katymyia
[Avatar]
In Cptr 3 - how do I retreive the rotting potatoes?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:20

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
katymyia wrote:In Cptr 3 - how do I retreive the rotting potatoes?

You can find fresh potatoes in a basket under a table after you've gotten the cookbook. Take four. Go to Hog Haven and put one of them on the compost heap. Let it rot - it only takes a second or so. Pick it up. Repeat for the other three potatoes. You can do more than one at a time, but if you do all four, it's likely that at least one will rot away to nothing and disappear. If that happens, go back to Southern Grease and get another potato to try.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:25

chondaj
[Avatar]
I love this game. It was a challenge, but I like a good challenge.  
normasantiago
[Avatar]
how do i get the tattoo on her.  
sdgurl2012
[Avatar]
I have to say this is getting VERY old that they STILL after 3 YEARS haven't made the other half. I have been on here and been gone for awhile, came back, left again, and came back THIS TIME and STILL ....... nothing. dissappointing  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
sdgurl2012 wrote:I have to say this is getting VERY old that they STILL after 3 YEARS haven't made the other half. I have been on here and been gone for awhile, came back, left again, and came back THIS TIME and STILL ....... nothing. dissappointing

Ditto. But after 3 years I've resigned myself to the fact that it didn't make enough money for the developers or the people were hard to work with or Charlaine Harris pulled out of the project, or the development money just wasn't there or... or... or... a million reasons. Maybe like another favorite of mine, PVZ, we'll wait, wiping drool off our chins, only to have the sequel come out on the iPad or some other device I don't use.

The best of the probably futile approaches is to contact the developer. The developer's name is on the first splash screen that comes up in the game. It's not iWin. Search for their web site and see if they have a Facebook page, and let them know how you feel or contact them directly through their website if they have a contact button.

If they ever come out with the second game, and I've lost all hope here, I'll buy it and replay the first before I play it. It was a really fun game but the ending, or lack of an ending, was sooooooooooo disappointing.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.