The Adventures of Aladdin and the Magic Skull: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

The Adventures of Aladdin and the Magic Skull
Forum Index » Game Discussions
pmerideth1
[Avatar]
The Orient is full of legends and fairy tales, including a story about the mysterious Floating city. Join Aladdin as he goes on an exciting adventure to find this famous city. Along the way, he will meet a unique cast of characters and amazing animals from Arabian fairy tales, who will help him to beat many challenges and find his dream city.

Category: Adventure:
Release Date: 4/23/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:09

dtw210992
[Avatar]
Does anyone know how to get into the nest to get the last 2 pieces of firewood. I have clicked everywhere to get Aladdin to climb up but it doesnt seem to work. Can someone tell me how to get into the nest? Thanks a bunch.  
gmakim
[Avatar]
I can't get into the nest either!  
dlt1022
[Avatar]
Move a feather to the nest and climb up.  
lady130
[Avatar]
how do you build the tower. I am stuck there  
parks8672
[Avatar]
When the guy brings you a block move your cursor over it to see what # it is then go to your tower & click on the place where that # fits in th sequence. if the # is 25 & you've got 23 & 29 then you'd click on the 23 arrow cause it would sit on top of 29 but after 23, hopefully that helps. I'm stuck right after that inside the building to make the sword I've got tongs but can't do anything.

lady130
[Avatar]
Hi Parks8672 I tried that and game kept going on and on and wouldn't let me out of that area. guy just kept bringing blocks after blocks. Did you finally pass that part and move on.  
lady130
[Avatar]
Hi Parks8672. I kept doing that for a hour then just then went back in for another hour and it just kept me there. couldn't go any furthur.  
jenmc19
[Avatar]
Does anyone know how to get the cache to stay open in the Gryphon's Tower?  
lady130
[Avatar]
Thanks Parks8672 I finally did it.  
lady130
[Avatar]
When we get to the ship where their is crabs laying around i get no hand movement to pick anything up. How do I get part of th sterring wheel out of the sand. shovel dont work and I have sword, but there is nothing else I can pick up.  
annette795
[Avatar]
Is there a secret to the very first scene? I c an't get the basket to move onto the center of the glowing circle under the green arrow. I've pushed, pulled, moved it over from front and from side, but the arrow key won't glow that I need to move it over with. ???  
mistressemerald
[Avatar]
You have to pull the basket backwards one or two moves first, then you can move it over into the cirlce. I got the chest open and got the seal, but I can't figure out how to open the skull's cage. Help??  
mariapetre
[Avatar]
How do you feed the the beast that guards the magic show? I found out what fruits he likes because when you touch the fruit he moves his head yes or no but I can't pick it up to give it to him.What I have to do?  
blackbird12
[Avatar]
Hello! I am stuck on the level with the princess. Please does anyone
know to release her? Thank you.  
blackbird12
[Avatar]
jenmc19 wrote:Does anyone know how to get the cache to stay open in the Gryphon's Tower?
: With the skull!  
blackbird12
[Avatar]
lady130 wrote:When we get to the ship where their is crabs laying around i get no hand movement to pick anything up. How do I get part of th sterring wheel out of the sand. shovel dont work and I have sword, but there is nothing else I can pick up.
: Sorry for the Pm, i'm french. Combine the stick and the head shovel in your inventory.  
boscomice
[Avatar]
mariapetre wrote:How do you feed the the beast that guards the magic show? I found out what fruits he likes because when you touch the fruit he moves his head yes or no but I can't pick it up to give it to him.What I have to do?
try pushing the whole basket over to him  
cheeseiwin
[Avatar]
Hi parks 8672, I tried the way what you told to build the light house. But still its not working. Can you please guide me again for the same???  
cheeseiwin
[Avatar]
parks8672 wrote:When the guy brings you a block move your cursor over it to see what # it is then go to your tower & click on the place where that # fits in th sequence. if the # is 25 & you've got 23 & 29 then you'd click on the 23 arrow cause it would sit on top of 29 but after 23, hopefully that helps. I'm stuck right after that inside the building to make the sword I've got tongs but can't do anything.

Hi Can you explain it again?? i tried the way what you told, but still its not working. May be i done mistake. Can you please explain it again...  
shorty351
[Avatar]
Hi there does anyone know how you distract the pirates who are watching the gate so you can light the cannon i know it must have have something to do with the bananas but not to sure how to reach them  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
lady130 wrote:When we get to the ship where their is crabs laying around i get no hand movement to pick anything up. How do I get part of th sterring wheel out of the sand. shovel dont work and I have sword, but there is nothing else I can pick up.

I have the same problem and simply cannot figure it out.  
sassy_guh
[Avatar]
HOW DO I GET TO THE BAG OUTSIDE THE CITY GATES.

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Game Chat Forum. Thank you. Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:34

ellenb8
[Avatar]
How do you assemble the golum in the hold? Pieces just move one at a time and don't assemble.  
ellenb8
[Avatar]
ok click the right piece and then click the piece that doesn't move  
Jaimie_Tyner
[Avatar]
This game was very simple and took me about an hour to complete. The disappointing factor was how short it was.

Jaimie_Tyner
[Avatar]
blackbird12 wrote:Hello! I am stuck on the level with the princess. Please does anyone
know to release her? Thank you.

Use your saber on the rope that binds her.  
Jaimie_Tyner
[Avatar]

You have to assemble the shovel to the sign post then you will be able to use the shovel on the fragments and the crabs empty shell.

karent38
[Avatar]
stuck on getting the princes untide can any one help please.  
Sue_Elliott
[Avatar]
how do I access the ship with blind Golem?  

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Tue, 1 Aug 2017 03:28

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: