Christmas Wonderland: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Christmas Wonderland
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
The 12 days of Christmas have unexpectedly exploded and toys have been scattered all over Wonderland. Help Santa and his team of elves find the toys. Enjoy fun mini-games as you help Santa deliver presents. Can you put the festive season back on track before it's too late?

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 12/3/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
A very festive game with a few puzzles...is entertaining  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:11

Kenyacathy
[Avatar]
How do you get the candy canes to stay in the locks?  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
They lite up then click in place.

eddie5513
[Avatar]
i forgot the twelive days of christmas, an in a hidden object game? "awsome" how creative is that  
darlene48
[Avatar]
The game is so wonderful played on two sites and just loved it had to buy the game hours of fun.  
Shurbert3
[Avatar]
Kenyacathy wrote:How do you get the candy canes to stay in the locks?

Basically it's a process of elimination - a matter of trial and error... I posted on your wall how I went about it  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.