Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
A witch's quest for revenge spells trouble for a young mother and her son in this haunting hidden object adventure! Guide the mother as she pursues the witch through time and space to save her son from a fate worse than death.

Interact with a variety of characters, find useful objects, and then use the items to solve cunning puzzles. The variety of quests you must take on will keep you pressing forward to the game's shocking conclusion: collect battle armor for a talking skeleton, assemble a special key belonging to an exorcist and save a witch from burning at the stake, all in an effort to stay on the trail of your nemesis!

Can you rise above every challenge and triumph over evil?

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 3/21/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  
myers12
[Avatar]
This game is giving me trouble I can't seem to get the items in the refrigator, the can opener or the cutting board.  
amd4774
[Avatar]
cutting board above the hood and can opener is top shelf mixed with veggies. cant get out of the kitchen or find any more parts to the doll. any answers?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:56

comespring
[Avatar]
Click Down  
comespring
[Avatar]
I have the voodoo doll but don't know where it belongs or what's next? Anyone?  
harpooo
[Avatar]
comespring wrote:I have the voodoo doll but don't know where it belongs or what's next? Anyone?

put the doll in de mirror in the boys room.  
cec5
[Avatar]
i have the four elements does anyone know what to do?  
chewtoy24
[Avatar]
I have the exorsist's cross but can't find anywhere to place it. anyone have a clue?  
anniegirliwin
[Avatar]
i loved the game, just when I thought it was ending there was more game to play  
GreenCactus
[Avatar]
hi, I got the exorcist's cross and took it to the guard - completed all tasks to gain the cloak, book, ring but these items seem to vanish - I go back to the guard and he reacts as if there is still only the cross - there is nothing showing in my items - please help

its okay - went back and had another look - get it now  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:54

danais339
[Avatar]
Frustrated. Game glitched while getting the last piece to the armor, found all the objects in the HO scene but it won't credit it to me and just keeps sparkling with nothing there :o/  
tigerrlynn
[Avatar]
I'm having trouble as I'm stuck on the small island. The boy is on a lounger, Ive collected all the suitcase items and the hint is directing me to a boat on the sand. But nothing I try is working and I cant find what to do next to get off the island!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:14

joeslove
[Avatar]
I played the game until I got to the point where I had collected all the inquisitors clothes, but they disappeared and I can't place them! Disgusted that I got that far and couldn't finish!  
LisaGR1
[Avatar]
GreenCactus wrote:hi, I got the exorcist's cross and took it to the guard - completed all tasks to gain the cloak, book, ring but these items seem to vanish - I go back to the guard and he reacts as if there is still only the cross - there is nothing showing in my items - please help

its okay - went back and had another look - get it now
Can't find inquisitors clothes!!!! Where are they?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:37

uebelj
[Avatar]
Please help with the last part of the telescope, can't seem to get anywhere with help, just keeps going around in circles. Thanks  
stonegonemad
[Avatar]
This game has serious issues...sewed the hood, and then it disappeared!  
Christie_Fisher
[Avatar]
trying to find the chalk for the chalk board but cant find it anywhere  
majorogo
[Avatar]
Please where can I find ,the spear ,in assemble the weapon, I can';t find the spear anywhere!!!  
George51
[Avatar]
very boring game I thought that it would be of some instrest in it  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.