Ghost Encounters: Deadwood (standard) & Ghost Encounters: Deadwood - Reloaded: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Ghost Encounters: Deadwood (standard) & Ghost Encounters: Deadwood - Reloaded
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
The town of Deadwood is being terrorized by the ghost of a murderous outlaw in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood - Reloaded! Grave robbers have unleashed a phantom curse and condemned the entire town. One by one the townsfolk are dropping dead and now it's up to you to save them.

After killing 21 men while he was alive, Blackjack is back to kill many more - you'll be at the edge of your seat trying to figure out what is coming next! Break Blackjack's evil curse and save the day while enjoying the incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure gameplay. Play your way through over 35 different locations while solving 40+ puzzles and mini-games in search of the ghostly villain Blackjack!

Features:
-A paranormal adventure full of intrigue
-Explore the forsaken town of Deadwood
-Challenging adventure style gameplay
-Unique puzzles and hidden object scenes

Category: Hidden Object, Adventure
Release Date: Standard Edition: 4/24/2012
Release Date: Reloaded Edition: 11/25/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sun, 1 Dec 2013 06:57

cltncblond
[Avatar]
What do I do to opent the cemetary gate?  
AUSTINJONES55
[Avatar]
good question i`m at a stand still right now.  
mugsy75
[Avatar]
i've collected everything and have gotten nowhere. i am right past the part where the undertaker has told me to find the death certificate. and the ghost sealed the gate. help me please  
bon58ne
[Avatar]
I cannot go any further than the undertaker also. Can't find any way to ring the bells. All my tools are uselesss.  
sissy4955
[Avatar]
you have to cut a peice off piano music sheet then put it up with bells  
sissy4955
[Avatar]
then u push the first note 3 times the next once the next 3times the last only once

cltncblond
[Avatar]
How do you go about fixing the wagon wheel?  
2lou
[Avatar]
What are you suppose to do with the numbers that appears in the window (2-4-6).  
George51
[Avatar]
has any body gotten into the grave yard yet and if so please let me know how you did it because I can't go any farterthan where I'm at  
AUSTINJONES55
[Avatar]
ok so where do you get the piano music from?  
cltncblond
[Avatar]
AUSTINJONES55 wrote:ok so where do you get the piano music from?

you cut it out with scissors  
AUSTINJONES55
[Avatar]
the numbers on the window are for the door just before you get too the sheriff..and where he is hanging on the right side.  
Susweka
[Avatar]
cltncblond wrote:How do you go about fixing the wagon wheel?

asuming u hav th spokes it's just a round rotation puzzle. Don't forget th outside ring

Susweka
[Avatar]
2lou wrote:What are you suppose to do with the numbers that appears in the window (2-4-6).

there are actually 4 numbers 5 4 2 & 6

so, regarding the undertaker.....i used th coal on th dead man in th coach fingertips so that i can get th fingerprints but I can't find anything to apply th dusted fingers to.........  
love2jabber
[Avatar]
apply it to the death certificate  
mrb34
[Avatar]
i'm stuck= get get into the cemetary lock  
pdpick123
[Avatar]
where are the clock hands and the handle for the c-clamp on the wagon wheel after you go out the back door of the jail?  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
I also have be at a standstill, need the clamp lever and clock hands...Help please...  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
I have sheriffs badge , whiskey, Blackjacks hat, some kind of round game piece, and a bag of sulphur. I keep going to evey place I've been to see if I missed something and I can't figure it out either. What am I missing or doing wrong?  
RosieP4u
[Avatar]
Hi I also have all the items MinaWho listed and have gone over everything and everywhere 6 times and can't find the clock hands or the rest of the items for the explosion needed for the mine. Help where do I go next. Great game otherwise.  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Hey George51- Did you find the handle for the C-clamp and the hands for the clock?  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Yeah! I did it. Go to where you had to remove the wood by the c-clamp. The poster on the wall has a rock in the corner. Take the rock and use it to get the sharp piece of tile on the corner of the building. Use the tile to cut the poster the hands for the clock are there.  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
Thank-you MinaWho, once the clock hands are found the game starts flowing again with just a couple of hick-ups. Keep trying everyone.

gigi1954
[Avatar]
j'ai la montre, la plaque de sheriff, une partie du disque, le sac de souffre, le whisky, l'échelle, la carte à jouer et je suis au niveau 17 où je dois faire exploser la mine????? Qu'est-ce que je fais SVP?

As is stated in the Forum Guidelines,
The language of use in the Forums is English; use an online translator to translate other languages to English so that everyone can read what you have to say. You can post in both English and another language, provided the content of both is the same.
----
La langue d'usage dans les Forums est l'anglais. Utiliser un traducteur en ligne pour traduire d'autres langues vers l'anglais de sorte que tout le monde peut lire ce que vous avez à dire. Vous pouvez poster en anglais et en une autre langue, pourvu que le contenu des deux est le même.

Using an online translator, here is your post (which will answer SammysMommy's question:
j'ai la montre, la plaque de sheriff, une partie du disque, le sac de souffre, le whisky, l'échelle, la carte à jouer et je suis au niveau 17 où je dois faire exploser la mine????? Qu'est-ce que je fais SVP?
----
I have the watch, the sheriff plaque, part of the disk, the bag of sulphur, whiskey, scale, playing cards and I'm at level 17 where I need to explode the mine??? What do I do please?

In the future, it will make things much easier if you use the online translator yourself before posting. Thank you, iWinModTeam.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:04

gigi1954
[Avatar]
you can explain to me an english thank you every body  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Well I'm stuck again. Can't find the flower, can't find anything to put the saltpeter in. Can't find the other two books. ????? Anybody have any ideas or answers?  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
Well, you are farthr than me, MinaWho. I have not yet found the saltpeter...and what two books?  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
Where in the game are you now, Gigi?  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Ah-Haaa- Put the sulphur and charcol in the saltpeter barrel. Put the lid on and add the fuse. Oh yeah the badge goes on Billys grave ,I know not why.  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
M inaWho, is the saltpeter barrel aleady near the mine?  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
PS: The badge probably goes for Billy because of the note and crayon drawing we found outside the saloon in the beginning.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:24

MinaWho
[Avatar]
Oops I forgot to tell you about the books. I forget where I got the first one but when you get in the library.You'll need 3. But I haven't found the other 2 yet. Maybe ones in the mine I just blew open. I just stopped to tell you how to make the bomb.  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
The saltpeter is in the cemetary to the left before Billys grave. I tried the badge on the grave because of the drawing., but it didn't do anything. I guess I have to find the flower first.  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
I tried the badge because I read it went on Billt's grave...and it fit on the foot of it. I already forgot where the first book was...and have not yet found the other two, eigther. I have no irtea where to look for the flower for Granny's grave, but I'm off now to make that explosion and sii what's in the mine. Thank you for your helps !  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
Well, I'm stuck again. I must find one last bone of Blackjack's and he's hovering over the alter where I need to perform the ritual to vanquish him.. I still don't have a flower for Granny's grave, but I am gonna have to come out this game and try again to finish it timorrow. GREAT ADVENTURE !! GREAT DHALLENSE !!  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Yea! If I can finish anybody can. I can't usually figure these things out this was fun.  
MinaWho
[Avatar]
Hint - Don't bother looking for the flower . It'll find you.  
kittie62
[Avatar]
GREAT GAME! I STRUGGLED THROUGH IT TOO.REMEMBER
TO TRY EVERYTHING FROM YOUR INVENTORY. KITTIE62

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you. - iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:21

SammysMommy
[Avatar]
I'm back at it this morning and have gotten Blackjack's casket lid on, but not found what will nail it down. I have : whiskey, his hat, his curse, the shovel, the dage, a pistol and the candle...nothing seems to "play". Got any more hints, anybody?  
SammysMommy
[Avatar]
OH I DID IT ! ! ! I only needed to possition the cage properly and then the rest came out smoothly. GREAT GAME for those of us who really enjoy challenges of HOGs  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:43

Susweka
[Avatar]
EEEHHHAAAAA just finished it &, tho i didn't care for it all that much in th beginning it kept drawing me back~I think it was th search for th cemetary key that was th biggest challenge until i found it & then th real game began

I'm gonna go back & play it again, see if I can play it a little more smoothly. maybe make a couple of notes so that i can answer some questions bc I don't remember just where i found th cemetary key, i think it just sorta happens, but i sure learned to look differently @ vultures

Good Luck to us all & ENJOY  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 4 May 2012 11:58

piowacket007
[Avatar]
The first book is in the building , after you move the cart, on the seat on the right . I can't figure out where the cemetary key is or how to open the cabinet next to where the books are placed.  
doopydop55
[Avatar]
I stuck at the tomb. got whiskey hat curse shovel pistol and candle. but could'nt find dage. what is a dage? where can I find it  
tinkerdew2
[Avatar]
where is the well  
kimik2
[Avatar]
the key to cemetary is under the rug,you need the hammer to take the nails from the corner of the rug  
Lupoco
[Avatar]
bon58ne wrote:cut I cannot go any further than the undertaker also. Can't find any way to ring the bells. All my tools are uselesss.

cut the paper from the piano for the bells

Lupoco
[Avatar]
kimik2 wrote:the key to cemetary is under the rug,you need the hammer to take the nails from the corner of the rug
the rug from where  
Lupoco
[Avatar]
how did you get the lever that is under the grate.  
Lupoco
[Avatar]
I am at the alter with the candle I put the hat and the whiskey but and stucknow. Please help  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: