Who is your favourite celebrity?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Who is your favourite celebrity?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
mel-123
[Avatar]
id like to knw who your favourite celeb is but there are many i like i could go on foreverid like to see who YOU like and WHY
thanks
Melissa  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:39

NYRosie
[Avatar]
I like Schwarzenegger because he is a cool action star.I have such favorite films like True Lies and The Terminator  
musical63
[Avatar]
former dr who star david tennant,all the way
matt smith -the 11th doctor
former dr who companion rory williams  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:45

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Zim Zum. He is an amazing guitarist, and a very wise man. Al Pillay, because Al is one of the most incredible people I've ever met. Ditto David Hoyle. All of the ex-Marilyn Manson band members, really...except one, the keyboard player. Not a nice person. The others: Scott, Brian T., Zim Zum, Sara Lee Lucas, John 5, Ginger Fish...all tremendous, and good to their fans. Hank Von Helvete, Anders Odden, Vilde Lockert-Odden, Mikki May...all lovely.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
How could I forget: Tim Skold. Nicholas Whitfield from 9th Evolution. Baron Misuraca. Rocky from Demon Boy. Pete Demon and Frank Fahey from Sinners.  
Buffy199
[Avatar]
Harry Styles/Haz
Niall Horan/Nialler
Louis Tomlinson/Boobear
Zayn Malek/Dj Malek
Liam James Payne (i 4get his nickname)
Jaden Smith
Drake
Trey Songz
Eminem
Kendall Schmidt
James
Logan
Carlos Pena
Ray Ray
Princeton
Roc Royal
Prodigy
Young Justin Bieber (srry Justin), Im not a big fan of him now...2 sexual...sowy Justin Bieber, u no ur my Boo, but im not a superfan nymor.
ETC....
U dnt need 2 no all of them...lol!  
monaakhtar
[Avatar]
mEGAN fOX (HER EYES), TOM CRIUSE etc

Please don't shout...On the internet, all caps means you are yelling and I'm sure you don't mean to yell at your iWin friends. Thank you.

Your other posts were removed, both because bumping is not allowed and both additional posts were full of inappropriate language. Please read the Code of Conduct and Forum Guidelines for more information on posting to the Chatter Central Forum. Thank you, iWinModTeam.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 25 Mar 2013 07:59

rushann
[Avatar]
Leonardo Di Caprio. i have yet to see him in a movie i didn't like. even a few that r probably not known. i can't wait to see 'The Great Gatsby'. also very excited about 'Django Unchained'. getting it in a few days when it comes out. it will be a really different role for him.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: