Angela Young 3 Lucid Dream: Messages From Beyond: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Angela Young 3 Lucid Dream: Messages From Beyond
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Angela's been plagued by dream nightmares and sends her fiance Pete to a psychic to get some help. Pete visits the psychic who turns out to be a witch responsible for Angela's nightmares. The witch kidnaps Pete and Angela sets out on a dangerous quest to save him, travelling in her surreal dreamscape. Help Angela save her fiance in this spooky puzzle adventure game.

Features:
-Unique Interactive puzzles
-Mysterious eerie atmosphere
-A maze of entertaining locations
-Explore the spooky landscape of Angela's dreams

Category: Puzzle/Adventure
Release Date: 07/16/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
George51
[Avatar]
where is the fishing pole at so that I can feed the cat and how can I get rid of the bees so that I can get into the next door and it would be nice if their was a walk through  
neukircher
[Avatar]
Where is the picture I am supposed dust the cobwebs off? It would be nice if there was a walkthrough available.  
bellbonnie
[Avatar]
So wish there were a walkthrough! Stuck on finding a whirlpool! Found it. Had to quit the game and when I started it again, the arrow indicated a new area to explore. Spent over an hour prior to this! Hope it is not the same way for the rest of the game!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:11

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I found a walkthrough with a Google search, but it was a download and I didn't have time to research the site. I don't do downloads from unknown sites. I couldn't see anywhere that they were charging for it but people can be tricky on that point, waiting til way far into the process before they oh yeah let you know there's a fee involved. Oh yeh.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:18

leeleider
[Avatar]
You need a net to catch the fish, not a pole and there is a cover someplace that you put on top of the barrel. I played this game all the way through without any help and now I am playing it again and I can't find the wood plank to get to the statue.  
leeleider
[Avatar]
ok, found the plank, its by the cat but now i can't find the rope to climb up to the wolf. The cover to put on the barrel is by the statue.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.