Treasure Masters, Inc.: The Lost City: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Treasure Masters, Inc.: The Lost City
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Join a pair of treasure hunters as they race around the world to be the first to find a lost city! Even seasoned adventurers like Gordon and Dick couldn't resist an invitation from the Royal Treasure Masters Club to join a contest to find the fabled Golden City. To outsmart their rivals and claim the prize, they'll have to use their powers of observation to spot hidden objects, their wits to solve brain-bending puzzles and their charm to win over colorful characters. Designed for fans of classic hidden object games and offering one thrill after another, Treasure Masters 2 will leave you breathless!

Features:
-28 locations
-14 mini-games
-Ability to time travel
-Ability to age and restore objects
-Learn-as-you-play tutorial

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 09/11/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
sha49tn1
[Avatar]
Is there a walkthrough yet? I find this game is hard to play, because the hints are less than clear.  
brendametz1
[Avatar]
how do you fix the computer on chapter 2  
George551
[Avatar]
how do I get rid of the coconut that is in the exaust pipe so that I can get the coard does any body know how do I do it  
George551
[Avatar]
to sha49thn1:
I cant find one any where yet but if I do I will let you know

joanietreb
[Avatar]
George551 wrote:how do I get rid of the coconut that is in the exaust pipe so that I can get the coard does any body know how do I do it

Keep playing until you find a corkscrew.  
George551
[Avatar]
to joanietreb: thanks I'll look for it

awfulagnes
[Avatar]
In chapter 6 Looking for Insect in Egypt, Hint just tells me to look in the past ... Still no luck ...

Anyone??  
Susifalce
[Avatar]
I am at the bridge, I have the extension cord (plugged in) and the chainsaw (cord connected) but it doesn't work. I have the insulation tape but can't work out what to do next.

Never mind, sussed it  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 14 Sep 2013 12:17

Susifalce
[Avatar]
awfulagnes wrote:In chapter 6 Looking for Insect in Egypt, Hint just tells me to look in the past ... Still no luck ...

Anyone??

You have to cover the parrot, give the guy his keys and sunglasses and give the chimp the chess book, then you get an amulet that lets you go back in time  
cltncblond
[Avatar]
where is the teddy bear eye at?  
Susifalce
[Avatar]
it's a button  
vannasmom1
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the ancient pyramid. I am trying to get the gear off the palm tree but nothing seems to work. Also, I am trying to find the last ingredient for the "glue" that will repair one of the ancient gears and can't find that, either. Can anyone help?  
jody151957
[Avatar]
where is the nut for the squirrel  
George551
[Avatar]
where is that cork screw at I kneed it to get rid of the coconut to move the bulldozer I have tape and a chain saw but no where to use then at so what am I doing wrong any help would be nice  
George551
[Avatar]
never mind I found it now where do I get the other orbs to do the puzzle done if any one has any idea please let me know  
George551
[Avatar]
this is one weird game I had to skip some of the mini games but it was fun but hard  
bb1951
[Avatar]
I am stuck in Greece and I can't get the scroll and the hint keeps pointing to the library or yacht. Can anyone help?  
wendy13032000
[Avatar]
where is the button for the teddy bear?? its driving me crazy  
Sciolino
[Avatar]
How do i distract the sheriff in wild west location?
Please, Help!  
Judogirl53
[Avatar]
How do you get rid of the dog ?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.