Mr. Biscuits The Case of the Ocean Pearl - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mr. Biscuits The Case of the Ocean Pearl - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
lottie
[Avatar]
I am trying to find the four blood samples in a level of this game & have only been able to find 3 repeatedly. It is the one on the console of the ship. I have found the one in the window on the right hand site, the one on the left hand site and the one on the console that also has Mr. Biscuits, but cannot find the fourth one. Does anyone have any suggestions?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:11

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
I am assuming you are talking about the blood samples on the bridge (the third set of blood samples). ]Mr. Biscuits is on the floor in the center to the left of blood sample 09 in the bottom mdidle of the scene. Blood sample 10 is much fainter than the other samples, but it’s there in the middle of the scene towards the left. Blood sample 11 is at the top of the scene slightly to the left. Blood sample 12 is at the right side of the screen slightly towards the top. You will only see one bloodstain at a time. Remember to click on Mr. Biscuits before you click on the last blood sample.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:16

aginka
[Avatar]
i still cant find number 10. is it on a wheel or something... or the floor?  
aginka
[Avatar]
never mind... i clicked randomly and found it  
Millie-127
[Avatar]
is this game as cool as it sounds?  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
I enjoyed it, but then I am a huge fan of hidden object games. It just became a free game so try it out and see if you like it!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:42

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: