Mexicana: Deadly Holiday: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mexicana: Deadly Holiday
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Dia de Muertos, or the Day of the Dead, provides a stunning backdrop for a thrilling supernatural adventure in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday! Guide a young woman as she sets off on a desperate search for her fiance amidst the annual celebration in Mexico. Moments after a spectral figure kidnaps her beloved during a card reading, she begins her journey to the afterworld, where demons will plot her demise and ancients gods will lend her a helping hand. As you travel through a stunning fiery wasteland on your way to a realm of peace and tranquility, you'll search for cleverly hidden objects, solve skillfully designed puzzles, and crack dozens of devious mini-games. Along the way, you'll slowly unfold the astonishing truth of who the young woman really is. Set in a captivating world, and featuring visuals and music inspired by the Land of Enchantment, Mexicana: Deadly Holidays is packed with thrills unlike any you have experienced!

Features:
-A supernatural love story
-Jaw-dropping worlds to explore
-Music inspired by Mexican culture
-Learn-as-you-play tutorial
-Unlimited hints and tips

Category: HOPA
Release Date: 1/14/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
LilacCherokee
[Avatar]
I am at the carousel area waiting for train and it's not showing up. I've completed all the tasks at the circus, found all the missing book pages, had the speech from the guard once I show him the ticket. There's nothing to do anywhere and the only item in inventory is the train ticket. Is this a glitch? Or what do I need to do to get the train to arrive?
Had to start game over, then was able to proceed. There are many, many glitch areas that throw you out of game but you start back where you were w/o needing to start over. Was a fun game w/ interesting mini games and varieties of HOS (list, interactive, silhouette, etc.)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:11

jo05201
[Avatar]
I give the snake milk then it stops and i have tried going back in and still stops after i give the snake milk and i have to give it to him for the ritural

George51
[Avatar]
to jo05201: don't feel bad I 'm at the same area that you are in and I keep on hitting the hint button and it dosen't show me where to go to or do any trhing so I'm stumped on this one if I do get threw that part I will let you know how to do it on P.M.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: