Average Rating 2 player reviews ( 2.5 out of 5.0 )
Travel the globe while you build, buy and flip houses for big profits!
It's a great big world and there's lots of building to do! In Build-a-lot World, you'll earn big profits and great rewards as you build your way across the globe. There's more than just houses to build - you'll be in charge of each town's commerce, entertainment and energy too. It's a big job, but don't worry! Experts from the World Development Group will greet you in each new location to help you get started. Your toolbox is packed with features including partnerships and jumpstarts - everything you need to start building the world your way...one neighborhood at a time!
- Over 100 levels spanning 14 different countries
- 68 different structures to build including parks, services, and even power plants
- Use the new “Flip House” feature to quickly raise money
- Buy Partnerships and enjoy all of the benefits of special buildings without having to construct them
- Find the Garden Gnome on each level to earn more World Points
- Use Jumpstarts to gain an advantage on challenging levels
- Earn stars to unlock new towns
Please note: This game is free to download and play. In-game purchases are available to enhance gameplay and experience.
Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
I agree with gamercal totally. I have been with iwin for years too and played all the build-a-lot games with much interest, excitement and pleasure, but not this one. If you want to sell stars, then sell the whole game, and not stars. It has the feeling of gambling. Because of this I am not able to rate this game with 5 stars, sorry, otherwise it was worth it. See more See less
I have been with IWins for several years this game makes me very upset with IWins. If you don't earn enough stars to get to the next level you have the option of paying .99(using paypal yes real money)in order to get to the next level.If you want a partnership sooner in the game you can also use paypal to buy it. I pay IWins every month for all access. Why am I paying to play a game that says free? It is very frustrating See more See less