Average Rating 3 player reviews ( 3.3 out of 5.0 )
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield!
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefields. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided but your journey will end with you as the talented commander of a vast army. This story takes place in a hand-drawn world that covers a variety of fascinating places and characters. Many unique warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more. Command your troops and defeat your enemies!
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems await you on your path.
- Three story chapters each in a unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
I gave this 4 stars because it was too short. With the simplicity of the game graphics and movement, the owner who created this could have made many more stages and items. I finished it in less than 3 hours! Other than this glaring disappointment, the game is fun and addictive! More more more! See more See less
This game is a rather cartoony rpg and could have been a lot more sophisticated.That being said,I did enjoy playing it and as there aren.t a lot of this type available,I was glad to have it. See more See less