Average Rating 1 player review ( 5.0 out of 5.0 )
An atmospheric adventure typing game that tells the story of a writer lacking inspiration
In Epistory you play the muse, a fictional character in a world where everything is untold. Your adventure begins on a blank page, but the world will soon become larger and livelier as you gather inspiration, solve its mysteries and defeat its enemies. From movement to opening chests and fighting in epic battles, every element in the game is controlled exclusively with the keyboard.
As you progress and explore the fantasy origami world, the story literally unfolds in the writer’s mind and the mysteries of the magic power of the words are revealed.
- Explore a beautiful paper craft world: play as the muse riding a giant three tailed fox, lost in a fantasy 3D world
- More than just typing: solve mysterious puzzles, unlock magic powers and defeat enemies in adrenaline pumping epic combats
- A writer’s block? Collect fragments and inspirations points to unfold the story as you explore the origami world in the writer’s head. But there is more to the story than meets the eye…
- All in keyboard: from movements, combats to even menus, control everything with a keyboard
- Adaptive difficulty: if your hands fly around the keyboard or if you are a slow typist, the game features a dynamic difficulty system that evolves to fit each players’ skill set
Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
This is a very different game. I am really enjoying it but have typing skills. This is not for someone who hunts and pecks a keyboard. The graphics are great. It takes some getting used to using letters vice arrow keys or mouse for movement but once you get used to it, it's very smooth. I look forward to continuing on the journey. The sound is quite low almost too soft and mellow, but overall great concept and it's nice to have something completely different than the normal match, hidden object etc. games. See more See less