Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon -- Collector's Edition
Average Rating 43 player reviews ( 3.9 out of 5.0 )
Discover the secret behind the elusive Sapphire Dragon!
While piloting his Cessna in a Himalayan snowstorm, Raj crash-lands on a frozen mountain, thus kicking off the adventure in Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon. Raj’s crash has led him to a chance discovery of the Temple of Wishes, an ancient complex thought to be only legend! Raj assembles a team to explore the temple, but plans change suddenly when the team encounters a gang of ruthless pirates!
Raj’s hotshot team of archaeologists is led on a quest around the globe in pursuit of Jiang Hao and her pirate posse. On their journey, the group must use their skills to uncover secrets about the Sapphire Dragon. The threats to their lives are constant, yet romance is in the air as a love triangle forms between three of the friends. Discover whose heart will melt and whose will be broken as you become part of the team. Take on the treacherous sea and brave a raging volcano to catch your nemesis and solve the mystery. The journey will lead you through 200 brand new jewel boards as you unearth ancient wonders and discover the secret behind the elusive Sapphire Dragon in Jewel Quest 6.
• Play 200 action-packed Jewel Boards, and challenge yourself with hidden bonus boards.
• Travel from Nepal, to China and the Mediterranean to learn the secret behind the fabled Sapphire Dragon.
• You asked for it! New Multi Matching Feature lets you swap jewels non-stop while others are moving.
• Also by popular demand: Choose your own difficulty mode, from Relaxed to Advanced!
• Choose from five adventurous characters to help you solve each jewel board. Each character has unique abilities that develop as you play!
• Tackle new challenges in 8 never-before-seen jewel modes. Can you solve the board before it becomes flooded…or discover all-new jewel types?
Collector's Edition Features
• 40 Bonus Jewel Boards
• Strategy Guide
• Concept Art
• Wallpapers & Screensaver
Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
So disappointed in how this series has progressed. III was challenging and so much fun. IV was my favorite - so difficult, but not impossible. Finished it 3 times. Five was a huge disappointment. So easy. Same with the latest - Sapphire Dragon. What is the reason why these games have been getting easier? I liked the challenge of the older games. I guess I'll keep playing them and stop buying the new ones in the series that came out. Too bad. Enough of all the junk inbetween boards, too. Who buys this game for that? Buy a book instead. See more See less
Very disappointed in this game. Where are the hidden objects? What I liked about the other Jewel quest games was they had both match 3 and hidden objects. If I new then what I know now I would not buy this game. See more See less