Average RatingRate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
What happened to the City?
Unlimited Ad Free Play
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platforming adventure where you play as the lonely robot Canny, who awakes in a post-apocalyptic world where all the other robotic citizens have been shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all the robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find the answers to these questions... and to fix everything!
- Experience a true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics depicting an adorable post-robocalypse world with 6 unique locations full of mysteries and adventures
- Try different game modes and gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames
- Challenge mighty Titans in different boss fights using new ways to beat each one of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Bass, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with the help of touching and scary music from 3 different composers
- Find all the hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
Download size: 955 MB
Most Recent ReviewsRate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)