Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Take a tour of Tokyo with the Walker family!
Join All Access
“Travel Mosaics” is an absolutely beautiful and brilliant edutainment game for all ages. Join the Walker animal family during their sight-seeing tour to the most outstanding and famous tourist attractions of Tokyo. Play the game and learn a lot of curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions and collecting gold coins and souvenirs. Extend your knowledge as you play, too! “Travel Mosaics” includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking. In addition, the patient and attentive players will get the access to 20 additional levels of puzzles showing the beauty of the Big Mikan. “Travel Mosaics” is a amazing brain-jogging for everybody who is interested in the history of Tokyo and in the tourist attractions of the capital of Japan.
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Tokyo, called the Big Mikan, showing its top attractions
- 140 color-coded nonograms based on logic, 20 additional puzzles
- Enigmatic semi-abstract images to be disclosed on each level
- 3 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching
- Challenging quiz questions about the capital of Japan
- A heap of fun and a good deal of edutainment information
Download size: 195 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)